OBTAIN ENDORSEMENT FOR COLLEGIATE CONTEST
Having your Research Proposal endorsed as eligible for entry into the external competition of the Collegiate Contest is an honour worth pursuing. The Research Proposal can be evaluated based on its grade merit or on the rating system used earlier in the Reviewer’s Report.
As a reviewer, you recommend the proposal be:
- Accepted with few or no adjustments – rated outstanding
- Accepted with some minor adjustments – rated excellent
- Accepted with improvements – rated very good
- Rejected with an invitation to resubmit after major revisions – rated underdeveloped
- Rejected with an invitation to consult with the Research Director – rated seriously flawed
Your Research Director will explain exactly how this can be accomplished.